Join Us for 16 Days Including Travel June 2022
You will be immersed in the land and lessons of the Bible as you’re led on a journey through Scripture while your local guide and driver will bring the past and present culture of Israel alive to all your senses.
Unlike other Holy Land tours, this tour is solely focused on bringing Scripture to life through first-hand experiences in the places the stories actually happened. An all-inclusive trip you’ll be free to focus on each moment without worrying about lodging, tips, transportation, entrance fees, food or water.
The daily pattern for most days will be as follows:
- Wake-Up: 6:00am
- Breakfast: 6:30am
- Devotions: 6:55am (At the bus)
- Morning Session: Involves hiking, teaching, discussion, review of Scripture, time for personal reflection and exploring
- Lunch: Provided in the field (In light of our demanding schedule, we recommend bringing along a powerbar or snack for between meal times, approximately two a day)
- Afternoon Session: Activities similar to the morning session
- Return to Hotel: 6:30-7:00pm
- Dinner: Upon return
In order to maximize the purpose of our tour, there will be limited shopping opportunities. We will schedule at least one special stop that will provide you with the opportunity to purchase worthwhile remembrances of your trip.